Easy No-Bake Granola Bites
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup honey
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place in an airtight container and place back in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 ball
Fat: 3.7 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugar: 3.8 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Nutritional data is approximate.
After making our weekly batch of granola bars, I noticed I only had about a cup of granola left (not quite enough to make another batch of the bars). After a bit of thought I consulted Pinterest and came across a recipe from Gimme Some Oven. While they weren't exactly what I wanted, I thought her recipe was a great base for what I came up with tonight! The kids and I love them, and they provide an instant burst of energy.